Calling all Teachers!!
Role: Full-time SEND Teacher
Location: Ealing, London
Pay: M scale, dependant on experience (TERM TIME ONLY)
Protocol Education is working with a lovely school in Ealing area. We are looking for a Full-Time Teacher to work with classes that have children with autism, severe learning difficulties and high sensory needs or behaviours that challenge, majority of children are pre/non-verbal.
We are looking for a confident, proactive and engaging individual to take on this role. Someone with experience in early years or understanding of early childhood development. If you think that you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS
- Have experience in working with SEND students.
- Have a safeguarding qualification or willing to complete a course provided for free by our company.
- Have an Enhanced DBS on Update Service, alternative willing to apply for one through us.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates that can express you experience and responsibility.
- CPD during half term of summer, plus free webinars.
- Access to training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- £50 refer a friend rebate.
- Candidate social events
- NQT/ECT Support network
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply below. Upon a successful application, someone will be in contact with you within 24 hours, Monday to Friday. We look forward to hearing from you, GOOD LUCK!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.