ASAP Start – Walthamstow
Full time Religious Education Teacher (Secondary)
On behalf of a secondary school located in Newham, Protocol Education are seeking to appoint a Religious Education Teacher.
This thriving school are seeking someone who is passionate and someone who can take responsibility for the rapid progress of the students you teach.
This post offers you the opportunity to develop your teaching within an outstanding setting. Filled with like-minded practitioners.
The Humanities department provides students with a rich curriculum.
You will be supporting Key Stage 3 and 4 with the possibility of supporting the Humanities Team with A Level students.
Rated as ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted review, this school has strong and distinctive ethos of kindness, strength in diversity and pride in achievement.
As a Religious Education, you must have:
- The ability to work in collaboration with other members of staff to develop and manage projects
- Exceptional personal organisation and time-management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- An understanding of the key national and educational policies and curriculum
- The ability to inspire high achievement in young people from all backgrounds
- An excellent record of attendance and punctuality
The Humanities department offers:
- A supportive and expanding department
- A successful and well-resourced department
- Very strong student uptake for GCSE and A Level
- A full time Technician to resource and support the department
As a Religious Education Teacher, the school offers:
- A welcoming and friendly staff body
- Clear behaviour systems and students who understand boundaries
- Opportunities for rapid career development
- Tailored professional development and training
If you are interested in this role as a Religious Education Teacher starting ASAP, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.