Position: French Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time, term-time only
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Waltham Forest
Protocol Education is representing a mainstream secondary school situated in Waltham Forest, currently seeking a French Teacher.
As a French Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons to students in KS3-KS4.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can engage, challenge, and motivate our students effectively.
While proficiency in teaching Spanish at GCSE level would be advantageous, applications from candidates proficient in teaching only one language are also welcomed.
The Modern Foreign Language Department comprises well-qualified teachers and highly effective support staff dedicated to providing an educational experience that ensures every student achieves excellence and becomes a leader in a safe and nurturing learning environment.
Requirements for French Teacher:
- Degree qualifications
- Early Career Status or equivalent Strong communication skills, including proficiency in written English
- Excellent subject knowledge Effective management of Teaching Assistants and other assigned adults
In return, the school offers:
- Comprehensive professional development opportunities
- A vibrant and supportive culture State-of-the-art facilities Relevant training to enhance subject knowledge and professional competencies
- Support from the Governing body and involvement with the Leadership team
- Convenient access to public transport links
If you are interested in this French Teacher position in Waltham Forest, please submit your application without delay.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.