I am recruiting for a strong and enthusiastic Food Technology Teacher with an interest in health related fitness. Joining a thriving school, the Food Technology Teacher must share a drive and passion to see pupils enjoy this important and popular subject. This role is full time.
A good understanding of the Key Stage 3 and 4 Food Technology curriculum including GCSE is mandatory. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Food Tech Teacher or enthusiastic NQT looking for career progression with ongoing training and professional development.
About the School:
• Large academy school with an a ‘Good’ Ofstead report
• Support staff in place to help with you with any issues
• A school that is looking to keep pushing the curriculum
• Qualified Teacher Status with recent UK classroom experience is essential
• Up to date knowledge of the current Food Tech curriculum at Key Stages 3 ,4 and 5
• Dedicated and hardworking individual
• Experience of teaching pupils with SEND including ASC is essential
What Protocol Education offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
• •£250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
Please apply for this role now if you feel you are suitable.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.