Are you passionate about Food and Technology? Do you thrive in a hands-on role where you can put your culinary skills to work? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Protocol Education are actively looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Food Technology Teacher for a friendly and welcoming Secondary School based in Sheffield.
As a Food Technology Teacher you will be responsible for the planning, teaching, and assessment of a programme of cookery and Food Technology. To facilitate this, you’ll plan and deliver lessons informed by current evidence, the school’s policies and be responsible for the day to day running of the class and other relevant aspects of the running of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Food Technology Teacher with great subject knowledge
- Have experience of teaching the subject in a previous role
- Have an updated CV
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
You will be required to provide a minimum of two references (covering min. of 2 years employment) and will have the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. This role would be appropriate for ECT’s or experienced teachers.
This role is full-time and is required for a September start (if you are available before this that would be advantageous.)
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- No umbrella companies, we use our own payroll team so no hidden costs
- Your own dedicated consultant that will provide you with any help and advice that you need
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- FREE ongoing continued professional development
Does this sound like you? Apply now! Give Katie a call on 0114 252 1975
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.