Are you a dedicated and passionate Food Technology Teacher?
We are seeking a talented educator to join our team and share their expertise in this exciting field. As a Food Technology Teacher, you'll have the opportunity to shape young minds, foster creativity, and instill a lifelong love for food and nutrition.
Food Technology Teacher - Full Time and Immediate Start
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in food technology for students within a Secondary school setting.
- Assess and monitor student progress, offering feedback and support as needed.
- Contribute to the development of the food technology curriculum.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the department and across the school to ensure an effective approach to teaching and learning.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree in food technology or a related subject.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS).
- Experience teaching food technology to secondary age students.
- A passion for food and cooking, with a commitment to inspiring and engaging students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.