Protocol Education are seeking a Food Technology HLTA or Teacher to start immediately!
- Are you passionate about supporting SEMH pupils?
- Are you a strong role model?
- Passionate about catering?
An alternative provision in Hornchurch is looking to recruit a HLTA or Teacher to support specialist students with SEMH and additional needs between the ages of 11-16 years old, many whom have come from distressed and toxic backgrounds.
- The ideal person will have knowledge of BTEC Home Cooking Skills.
- The right candidate will need to be confident with de-escalation strategies, tough and know how to handle challenging behaviours.
- You must also be empathetic and have a good understanding or background in special educational needs or Social emotional, mental health.
- Resilience and hard work are a must
You must be available to work between the hours of 8:30am-3:30pm Monday - Friday.
Part time & Full time considered, salary is dependant on experience.
Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.