Job Title: Flexible Agency Supply Teacher
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Job Type: Temporary, Part-time
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
About Us: We are a leading education recruitment agency committed to providing outstanding teaching professionals to schools in and around Peterborough. Our goal is to support schools in delivering high-quality education by connecting them with skilled and flexible supply teachers.
Job Description: We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated supply teachers to join our agency in Peterborough. As a flexible agency supply teacher, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of schools and year groups, adapting to different environments and fostering positive learning experiences for students.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons in accordance with the curriculum.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Manage classroom behavior and create a respectful and safe atmosphere.
- Follow school policies and procedures.
- Provide constructive feedback to students.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Previous teaching experience is desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility to adapt to different school settings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and motivate students.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexibility to choose your working days and locations.
- Gain valuable experience in various educational settings.
- Professional development opportunities.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.