Are you looking for work that can work around your availability, whether that be part or full time? Protocol Education are currently looking for Flexible SEND Teaching Assistants to work on a day to day basis immediately once cleared to work.
As a Teaching Assistant you will work at specialist schools providing support academically for students in order to ensure that they’re getting the best out of their education and are given an equal opportunity to succeed outside of the classroom.
You will work with a range of special needs such as PMLD, SEMH, ASC, MLD just to mention a few. It is likely that you will work in small classrooms with no more than 12 children in and roughly half the number of teaching assistants. From early years to sixth form, you can work with a range of ages based on your preference.
As an individual you will be outgoing and confident in your abilities to provide the best outcomes for your students.
You must be dedicated, motivated, and committed to providing a caring and exciting learning environment where children are valued as individuals are challenged and enabled to reach their full potential.
It is desired although not essential that you have access to a car to ensure you are able to get to each location.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part-time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.