Primary Teacher - Tooting
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Primary Teacher to join our team in Tooting, Greater London. As a Primary Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality education to primary school students.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons that cater to the individual needs of primary school students.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and participation.
- Assess and evaluate students' progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure effective communication and student development.
- Develop and implement age-appropriate teaching strategies and resources.
- Manage the classroom effectively, maintaining discipline and promoting positive behaviour.
- Monitor and report on students' academic and social progress.
- Participate in professional development activities to enhance teaching skills and knowledge.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK.
- A degree in Education or a relevant subject.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Education or a relevant subject.
- Experience teaching primary school students in a classroom setting.
Knowledge and Skills
- A solid understanding of the primary school curriculum and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to differentiate instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Passion for education and a commitment to fostering a love for learning.
- Postgraduate qualification in Education or a relevant subject.
- Experience working with students with special educational needs.
This is a full-time contract position, expected to work standard hours. The role is based in Tooting, Greater London. As a Primary Teacher, you will primarily work within a classroom setting, with occasional meetings and professional development activities.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this position ranges from £130 to £150 per day, depending on experience and qualifications. In addition, we offer continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities to support your career growth and enhance your teaching skills.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.