Are you a dedicated and qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a flexible and rewarding opportunity?
Do you have a passion for nurturing young children and supporting their development in diverse nursery settings?
If so, we have an exciting position for you to join our team as a Level 3 Nursery Nurse on a flexible supply basis, working across various nursery settings throughout Southend on sea!
- Provide high-quality care and support for children aged 0-5 in nursery settings.
- Create a safe, stimulating, and inclusive environment conducive to learning and development.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Plan and deliver age-appropriate activities and play to promote physical, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Assist with daily routines, including feeding, diapering, and napping.
- Collaborate with nursery staff to ensure the well-being and individual needs of each child are met.
- Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience working as a Nursery Nurse in early years settings.
- Knowledge of EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) framework.
- Warm, caring, and patient personality with a genuine love for working with young children.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different nursery settings on a supply basis.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive hourly rates and flexible working hours.
- Varied and stimulating work across different nursery settings.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Chance to make a positive impact on the lives of young children.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment.
If you are a qualified and compassionate Level 3 Nursery Nurse eager to contribute your expertise to the early years education and care sector on a flexible supply basis, we encourage you to apply. To submit your application, please send your CV outlining your relevant experience and dedication to nurturing young children.
Please note that this position is offered through Protocol Education and will require compliance with their application and vetting processes.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant pre-employment checks.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.