We are looking for Nursery Nurses, to work in various settings in and around Cambridgeshire.
The ideal candidate will be full of energy, and have lots of hands on experience working or volunteering with children. A driving license would be ideal as it will be travelling to different settings.
As an Education based agency we work with various settings, including Schools, Nurseries, SEN Schools and Pre-schools covering sickness and vacancies on both a short term and long-term basis.
The role of a Nursery Nurse involves:
- Ensuring the care and education of young children (right from babies to school age). This could include observations and handovers.
- Working in a variety of childcare positions, including crèche assistant, nursery assistant, preschool assistant.
- Having lots of creative fun with mud kitchens, painting, singing and outdoor play!
- To assist Key Workers and Room Leaders where necessary, including meal times, nap times, tidying and all other aspects of the days routine. To be a Nursery Nurse, essential criteria;
- We do not require formal childcare qualifications for Childcare Practitioner roles, but the experience is essential.
In return, we offer;
- Highly competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay.
- Any hours needed, right up to 40hrs/week.
- Support from an experienced team of early years and education staff, within the office.
- The opportunity to try different settings, and apply for permanent jobs.
- Flexible work, to suit student life, family commitments, and other situations. Term time only or holiday work is available.
- PAYE - no umbrella companies.
- No need for commitment in terms of how much or little you work.
- Continual professional development and training opportunities.
Please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.