Protocol Education are seeking a passionate Female PE Teacher to work in a Secondary School in the Dudley area, to inspire and empower students through physical education. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the holistic development of young minds in a dynamic learning environment. The role starts ASAP, is full-time on a temporary supply basis with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate.
The successful PE teacher will join a team with a breadth of experience between them. ECT's and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
This role will be teaching PE at KS3 and K4, as well as contributing to the school's extracurricular sports provision.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Specialisation in Physical Education with a comprehensive understanding of the curriculum
- Ability to foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere in sports and physical activities
- Commitment to encouraging healthy lifestyles and well-being among students
- Committed to student progress and continually improving outcomes
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and able to form a rapport with students in both PE lessons and extracurricular activities.
- Delivering engaging PE lessons that promote skill development and a love for physical activity
- Organising and overseeing sports events, encouraging participation and teamwork
- Supporting students in setting and achieving personal fitness goals
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- No umbrella companies, we use our own payroll team so no hidden costs
- Your own dedicated consultant that will provide you with any help and advice that you need
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- FREE ongoing continued professional development
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
All candidates who register with Protocol Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete a Child Enhanced DBS check
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.