Female PE Teacher
Immediate & January 2024 Start
We are seeking a dedicated Female PE Teacher to join our school in Ealing. Your primary aim in this role is to provide high-quality teaching while promoting student achievement and engagement in alignment with our school's vision and values.
• Ensure the learning and success of all students, emphasizing equal opportunities for everyone.
• Uphold the highest standards of work and conduct.
• Interact with students in a respectful manner, maintaining professional boundaries.
• Collaborate effectively with students, parents/carers, governors, colleagues, and external agencies in the best interest of our students.
• Deliver relevant curriculum content tailored to the age and abilities of your students.
• Prepare teaching materials, programs, and pastoral arrangements as required.
• Be responsible for students' attainment, progress, and outcomes.
• Understand students' capabilities, prior knowledge, and plan differentiated instruction, demonstrating proficiency in effective teaching methods.
• Address the diverse needs of all students, including those with special educational needs, gifted and talented, EAL, SEND, and utilize appropriate teaching strategies to engage and support them.
• Promote high literacy standards, including correct spoken English usage within your subject area.
• If teaching early reading, employ suitable teaching strategies, such as systematic synthetic phonics.
• Utilize a range of observation, assessment, monitoring, and recording techniques to establish challenging learning objectives for all students and track their progress and achievement.
• Employ assessment data to support student progress and provide regular feedback, both orally and through accurate marking.
• Encourage students to respond to feedback, reflect on their progress and emerging needs, and take responsibility for their own work and study.
• Leverage relevant data to monitor progress, set targets, and plan future lessons.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.