Experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant
- £65- £85 per day
- Long-term/ Full- time
Are you an experienced early years educator?
Are you looking for full time work?
In the area of Hackney, Protocol Education are currently seeking a experienced EYFS teaching assistant that can support pupils with physical, behavioural, and learning difficulties under the supervision of the teachers. The perfect candidate should have experience working with small groups and on a 1:1 basis.
- Experience working with SEN and EAL Children
- Understand the importance of providing support that contributes to the development of each child
- Has strong behaviour management skills
- Has good knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum
- Is committed to this role and brings continuity
Protocol will offer
- Tailored assistance and support from your very own Protocol Education Consultant from the first day of registration
- Pay is a week in arrears via PAYE
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- A performance and loyalty bonus
- A great community with other educators
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Daniella on 0203 219 7710 or Daniella.asare@protocol-education
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.