Join Our Team as an EYFS Teaching Assistant in Rochester!
Are you passionate about nurturing young minds and creating a positive learning environment? We are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant to join our vibrant team in Rochester.
Position: EYFS Teaching Assistant
Why Join Us?
Inspiring Learning Environment: Be a part of a school committed to providing a stimulating and engaging learning atmosphere for our youngest learners.
Collaborative Team: Join a supportive and collaborative team of educators dedicated to fostering the holistic development of every child.
Early Years Focus: Immerse yourself in the critical early years of a child's education, contributing to their foundational growth and development.
Continuous Professional Development: Access ongoing training opportunities and professional development programs to enhance your skills and career progression.
- Support the class teacher in planning and delivering engaging lessons.
- Provide one-on-one and small group support to students.
- Assist in creating a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant qualifications in early childhood education or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in an EYFS setting is advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for contributing to the growth and development of young children.
How to Apply: If you are enthusiastic about making a positive impact on young learners and meet the qualifications, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.