Job type: Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher
Salary: £600-£800 per week
Closing date: December 2023
An ‘outstanding’ Primary School in the Nottingham is looking to recruit a Early Years teacher to start in January 2024.
Do you have qualified teacher status (QTS)?
Do you have a minimum of 3 academic years’ experience working in education?
Protocol Education are on the lookout for the perfect candidate to teach their early years pupils. A determined and confident candidate who is ready to bring their knowledge and experience but also someone looking for a new challenge and to gain some new experience. A candidate that has classroom experience and is dedicated to the success and the learning journey of each student.
The Ideal Educator:
- Has a UK QTS, PCGE or Teaching degree
- Worked in the education industry for 3 years+
- Lives in the UK
- Has Excellent subject knowledge of the early years curriculum
- Is creative and passionate
As an EYFS teacher, you will plan and deliver lessons to a class of 30 students. The perfect candidate will need to be dynamic, experienced, and confident in teaching the Early Years Curriculum.
Can you deliver and lead the subjects through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology, and intervention programs?
If you are a teacher that will offer amazing teaching and quality support to the students, then this school in Enfield is a perfect fit for you.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around-the-clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Why work with Protocol?
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
- An Outer London Allowance, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
- The opportunity to work with our amazing students!
- The opportunity to work at a new and exciting academy, judged 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment
Teaching is the greatest act of optimism
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.