EYFS Teacher – Redcar
£120-£160 per day
Do you have passion for teaching in the Early Years? Protocol Education work with a range of schools in the Redcar & Loftus areas looking for Qualified and driven Early Years Teachers, working day to day or long term. Flexible, short term options available as well as opportunity to develop into long term and permanent roles.
Do you have:
- Good understating and knowledge of the EYFS?
- MUST hold a Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent?
- Experience of teaching and supporting children’s teaching within Nursery or Reception based classroom?
- Committed and passionate about providing good quality education?
We can offer you:
- Dedicated consultant to help support you every step of the way
- Excellent rates of pay – paid weekly through PAYE
- Wide range of training courses to help develop your learning development
- Receive £50 when you refer a friend to come and work with us
Don’t delay and click APPLY today. We would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.