Protocol Education are currently working with a number of schools within Wolverhampton who are looking for daily and long term assistance.
Work will be starting ASAP until further notice, on a regular basis.
Successful candidates will be expected to help cater for the needs of the nursery children on a day to day basis, as well as delivering activities for the children. The candidate should be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. Candidates will need a positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children.
Key attributes required of the EYFS role include:
• Experience of planning activities
• A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Proven experience of providing childcare for ages 0-5 to a high professional standard is essential
• Experience of observing, monitoring and recording the development of children
• Commitment and flexibility
• Experience of or willingness to help with changing and potty training
• Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection procedures and practice.
If you are interested, please apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.