Job type: High Level Teacher Assistant
Key stage: EYFS & KS1
Salary: £90.00-£110.00 per day
Closing date: 30th November 2022
I am working with a fantastic mainstream school in the North London Borough of Enfield that require an experienced high level teaching assistant (HLTA) role to join their dedicated team on a long-term basis from September 2022. The candidate will be expected to work across EYFS and KS1.
The school is looking for enthusiastic people, passionate about improving the education of pupils and can offer a rewarding career moving forward.
Duties will include:
- Supporting children’s learning and progress and to share in the care and wellbeing of the children throughout the school.
- Being involved in the planning, development, and delivery of the EYFS and KS1 curriculum.
- Providing support for pupils with special educational needs.
- To follow the school’s policies and learning styles, to ensure consistency throughout the school.
- You have a commitment to improving the lives and learning opportunities of young people.
- You have the knowledge of working in an Early Years education environment and working with SEND pupils.
- You have proven success at demonstrating highly effective EYFS and KS1 classroom practice.
- You have proven ability to deliver positive behaviour management.
- You have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a GCSE Level C (or equivalent) or above in literacy & numeracy.
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, and have a DBS.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.