Experienced Youth Workers - Wiltshire
Protocol Education are working alongside schools throughout Pewsey, Marlborough, Lavington and the surrounding areas to appoint dynamic, confident and trusting people with previous experience working with Children and Young People.
Schools are looking for someone with a degree, strong background in core subjects, experience in working in schools or any other relevant experience with Children and Young People to be able to lead and cover a variety of lessons throughout the school timetable as a Cover Supervisor.
Through previous experience in working in Youth Work, Coaching, Education or any other relevant field, you may have the skill set to make a positive influence in a school as a Cover Supervisor. This role is ideal for someone seeking to gain valuable classroom experience prior to embarking on a teaching career, a great opportunity for any graduates seeking a bold new career change or anyone who feels they can make a difference to young peoples education. There is training offered for this role that will be provided online.
• As a unqualified teacher/cover supervisor, you are responsible for supervising work pre-set in accordance with the schools’ guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out to the best of their abilities
• To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work and ensuring a constructive and positive environment is always enforced.
• De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way certifying safeguarding procedures are always adhered.
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient.
• Reporting any safeguarding concerns using the school’s referral procedures and safeguarding policies.
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
• Excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
• Degree Educated
• Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
• Right to work in the U.K.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
•An extremely competitive pay rate of £80 - £100 per day (dependant on experience)
•Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ ECT) Network & community
CV writing & support
Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
We pride ourselves on employing a wide range of educators from a variety of experienced backgrounds and settings as well as aspiring educators and teachers with diverse experiences and transferable skills who are passionate and caring individuals to educate children and young people within our schools.
If you feel you would be great for this role, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.