Protocol Education are looking for a passionate and confident Secondary School Maths Teacher, to take on a pivotal role in inspiring and educating students in the fascinating world of mathematics. Your primary responsibility will involve delivering, and evaluating engaging maths lessons, tailored to the secondary school curriculum. As a Maths Teacher, you will foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills, providing students with a solid foundation to excel in their academic pursuits.
This position as a Maths Teacher at our secondary school presents a fulfilling opportunity to make a lasting impact on the educational journey of young learners. With your expertise in mathematics and dedication to teaching, you will instill a love for the subject, helping students build their confidence and excel in this fundamental discipline.
Whether you are recently qualified or been teaching for many years we want to hear from you!
We are looking for candidates who have:
- A recognised teaching qualification with a specialisation in mathematics or related field.
- Must have experience of the UK National Curriculum
- A clear passion for mathematics.
- Experience of working with children with SEN
- The ability to deliver dynamic and innovative lessons that engage and challenge students, fostering their analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey complex mathematical concepts and encourage students' active participation in the learning process.
- A genuine commitment to the academic and personal growth of each student, providing individualized support to help them reach their full potential in mathematics.
What we offer:
- A competitive pay rate.
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (no hidden umbrella costs).
- Guidance and support from a team of professional and experienced consultants.
- A refer-a-friend bonus scheme.
- Access to over 50 online courses - available to Diploma and Certificate level, to expand your teaching skills.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK and able to work 5 days a week 8.30 till 4
If you are an enthusiastic Maths Teacher with a passion for education, we encourage you to apply now.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.