Year 4 Teacher
Are you an experienced Year 4 teacher?
Are you confident working with Year 4 students?
- £153 - £234 per day
- Long Term
Protocol Education is looking for a strong and experienced Year 4 teacher who can create an environment that improves each child’s academic growth and personal development. This amazing Primary School in Hackney is a friendly, diverse, and inclusive school with high expectations for all its pupils. The school’s curriculum is broad and balanced and full of exciting learning opportunities. Children are encouraged and supported to achieve the highest standard. They maintain an environment where high standards go hand in hand with excellent behaviour.
The Ideal candidate
- Inspires ,motivates, and challenges each pupil
- Promotes good progress and outcomes to pupils
- Possesses good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plans and teaches highly structured lessons
- Create teaching that highlights both the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Manages behaviour effectively to build a good and safe learning environment
Protocol will offer
- Consistent support and assistance from our consultants
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A £250 refer a friend scheme
- A performance and loyalty bonus
- Ongoing CPD training
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Daniella on 020 3219 7710 or Daniella.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.