Interested in working within the education sector on a part-time or full-time basis?
Do you want to make a lasting impact on children’s lives?
Do you have a passion to work with children and young people?
If yes, then Protocol could be the perfect opportunity for you to kick start your career in working with children within primary education.
Due to the pandemic, schools and children have not been able to perform to the level and standards that they normally would which has resulted in students falling behind academically. Schools are now looking to get their students back up to speed by increasing the amount of support and help available by hiring more staff.
Duties as am Entry Level Teaching Assistant Include:
• Assisting in delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
• Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
• Supporting the development of pupils, educational and behaviour related as well as SEND support (1:1 or in groups)
• Preparing classroom resources
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents
• Helping with extracurricular activities such as revision sessions
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated primary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Refer a friend bonus
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
If you are interested in the role please apply now or email Jessica.Murray@Protocol-Education.com for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.