Are you interested in an opportunity to start your career within a academic setting focused on supporting SEND children?
Protocol Education are looking for individuals who have the qualities and drive to commit and dedicate their time to helping and encouraging children within SEND overcome their behavioural, personal and academic obstacles and boundaries and ensure they reach their full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be looking to help support and aid children within SEND departments
- Willing to commit the time and effort to inspire, encorage and support students in their day to day learning
- Assist classroom teachers design, organise and carry out lesson plans and activities using a variety of teaching styles and methods
- Posess the desire to gain knowledge and experience in with learning disabilities, Autistic Spectrum Disorder and/or Physical, Mental, Sensory Impairments etc.
- Proof of your Right to Work in the UK
- Required to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) background check on the update service
- Update CV covering the last 10 years including voluntary or employed work, education and unemployment
- Due to the nature of this role any relevant qualifications or experience working with children or within a care provision is preferred but not essential!
- Enthusastic and positive attitude towards working on the development of students under challenging circumstances
If you are looking to gain experience in SEND teahcing and this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you!
Please get in contact today and send your CV by email to email@example.com or contact us on 0203 219 7745 to apply and discuss the role in more detail.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.