Full time - January Start
Are you interested in an opportunity to start your career within a academic setting focused on supporting SEND children?
Protocol Education are looking for individuals who have the qualities and drive to commit and dedicate their time to helping and encouraging children within SEND overcome their behavioural, personal and academic obstacles and boundaries and ensure they reach their full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be looking to help support and aid children who have SEND and SEMH needs.
- Willing to commit the time and effort to inspire, encorage and support students in their day to day learning
- Assist classroom teachers design, organise and carry out lesson plans and activities using a variety of teaching styles and methods
- Posess the desire to gain knowledge and experience in with learning disabilities, Autistic Spectrum Disorder and/or Physical, Mental, Sensory Impairments etc.
- Any experience working within a school or any care environment is useful but not essential
- Up to date CV covering the last 10 years with no gaps (Including, working, education and unemployment)
- Proof of Right to Work within the UK
- Enhanced DBS on the update service is mandatory (If not you must be willing to obtain one)
- Overall have relevant qualities needed to inspire and create a positive learning environment for all students
If you are interested and looking for an opportunity to work alongside an established school as TA working closely with SEND students then please send your CV by email to email@example.com or contact us on 0203 219 7745
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.