Protocol Education are working closely with nurseries in the Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough areas who require unqualifed Nursery Assistants to start ASAP! Our warm and friendly nurseries are open to a range of part-time and full-time staff.
Expectation of candidates in the role:
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times - be a team player!
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
You need to be passionate about supporting children aged 0-5 years and need to ensure their personal and social needs are met.
Applicants must have:
• Experience working with children - this includes any voluntary or work experience
• Ideally hold or working towards a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care or above - this is desirable but not essential
• A valid DBS (or be willing to undertake one)
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Cambridgeshire
If you are interested in this role please apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.