Enthuasiastic Primary School Teacher - Wiltshire and other surrounding areas (Mon-Fri 08:30-15:30)
This role will be a Temporary position with a view to becoming Permanent.
Protocol Education are recruiting for a enthusiastic Primary School Teacher in Wiltshire and other surrounding areas. This thriving school takes pride in their values of delivering first-rate teaching and support standards and ensuring they bring the best out of each and every child, no matter of their background or any supportive needs that they may need. This position is an exciting opportunity for the candidate to work with an experienced school who have exceptional and dedicated members of staff. Our aim is to ensure we take on an enthusiastic Primary School Teacher that matches the schools values/beliefs, and is eager to make a fundamental influence whilst being adaptable and flexible.
- Positive levels of enthusiasm when in the learning environment and aim to motivate all students
- Display various adaptability teaching and supportive methods to cater for each and every child
- Handle challenging situations with a variety of age groups within each class across the school spectrum
- Build but most importantly sustain interactions with students across all year groups
- Work effectively with our extraordinary staff as part of a professional team to deliver first-class education
- Be passionate and eager to raise the methods of teaching and support
Background about the Schools:
- A dedicated and welcoming team
- Equal opportunities with a diverse and exceptional curriculum programme.
- Provides an enviroment where every child is supported and valued under of guidence
- The platform to develop your teaching skills and gain experience working in a successful enviroment
- Flexible working hours and the ability to choose your assignments, giving you complete control over your time schedule
What Protocol Education can offer you:
- Extremely competitive pay-rate
- Social events - Chance to network with staff, governors and other professionals
- Referral benefits - A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protal Education, as a thank-you from us!
- Kind, supportive and dedicated team of experts
If you believe this is a position that is perfect for the next step in your educator journey, do not hesitate! Apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.