If you are a Primary Supply Teacher looking to find complete flexibility in your work life balance, whilst working with an experienced group of staff for a thriving Primary school in Wiltshire, Protocol Education are looking to take on a Enthusiastic Primary Supply Teacher who is determined about making a significant impact to the development and lives of every student whilst building strong relationships.
The role: Part Time / Full-Time roles available
- The school takes pride on maximising every child's potential as their number one priority, whilst focusing in great care of the students mental wellbeing. Given the schools thriving reputation within the Wiltshire area, they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic educator to join their welcoming members of staff.
- Complete full support to all staff to maintain a happy work-life balance.
- Offers a curriculum that has a number of opportunties and valuable experiences for the students to thrive off.
- Priortises a sustaining environment where each child is supported thoroughly regardless of their individual requirements.
- Committed to engage each and every child with positive teaching methods within the classroom.
The successful candidate will be:
- Confidently work together with both adults and children creating positive relationships.
- Be enthusiastic in raising the bar in teaching standards for the children's learning journey as well as developing your own.
- Display various creative ways to effectively carry out the curriculum.
- Be adaptable to learning to meet each and every pupils needs.
- Inspire children in their education to bring the best out of them.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay reflective of your experience and expertise.
- Friendly and supportive care from our exceptional team of experts.
- A £250 token gesture from us as a reward for simply referring somone to Protocol Education!
- FREE continued Professional Development Training (CPD) including Team Teach.
- Number of social events to connect with fellow educators and senior governers.
If you feel this is a role that you can make a difference to the lives of children at this fantastic school, whilst maintaining a happy work-life balance, apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.