Are you looking for your next exciting English Teaching opportunity and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? Protocol Education can help!
Protocol Education are currently looking to employ an enthusiastic and motivated English Teacher to work in a range of Secondary schools within the Sheffield area. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about working with children aged 11-16 and looking for their next role in teaching to enthuse students about English and aim to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within a teaching setting and strong knowledge of the KS3/KS4 curriculum
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a passion for their subject, for young children’s education and shaping their future
- Have excellent behaviour management skills and high expectations for the classroom
- Have the ability to hold your pupils’ interest, bringing a dynamic learning atmosphere to your classes
- Be dedicated to the promotion of child welfare and safeguarding
You will be required to provide a minimum of two references (covering min. of 2 years employment) and will have the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. This role would be appropriate for ECT’s or experienced teachers.
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- No umbrella companies, we use our own payroll team so no hidden costs
- Your own dedicated consultant that will provide you with any help and advice that you need
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- FREE ongoing continued professional development
Does this sound like you? Apply now! Give Katie a call on 0114 252 1975
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.