A vibrant, OFSTED rated ‘Good’, Bristol Secondary School are looking appoint a full-time English Class Teacher from September 2023.
The school is proud of its dedication in ensuring all students unlock their full potential and achieve more than they ever thought they could. Their core belief is that by challenging students, raising their aspirations, and insisting on good behaviour, that learning is enhanced throughout the school. The school believe that it is essential to have a strong, three-way partnership between parent, child and themselves to give the best possible chance for the student to have a positive future.
Both experienced teachers and ECTs are encouraged to apply.
Start date: Monday 4th September
Hours: Full time (part time applicants would be considered)
The successful teaching with be inspiring, enthusiastic, and dedicated and will join a talented and collaborative teaching team. This role is to teach across Key Stage 3 & 4 classes. You need to be someone who shares the vision and belief that all children can exceed expectations, without limits.
What the school offers:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A space where your ideas and spirations will be listened to
- An exciting curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Termly and annual staff recognition and awards scheme
- Coaching/ counselling services, with free access to a mental wellbeing app
- Free on-site parking
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to assisting pupils in the development of skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- Aim to make pupils active, confident, and critical readers, as well as technically accurate writers who can use language in an adaptable and creative way
- Be passionate about creating a positive, stimulating and safe learning environment for students
- Be an outstanding teacher, with high expectations of self and all students
- Endeavour to be on task and work hard
- Be solution focused and resilient; someone who can adapt their approach and work well as part of united team
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.