English Teacher - Swindon
Protocol Education are working with a Swindon based Secondary school to appoint a English Teacher. The successful teacher will be inspiring, enthusiastic, and dedicated and will join a talented and collaborative teaching team. You need to be someone who shares the vision and belief that all children can exceed expectations, without limits.
Start - ASAP/September
Staff believe that it is their mission to ensure that all pupils can flourish both academically and personally in an aspirational and supportive environment so that they go on to live happy and fulfilling lives in the future. the schools prides itself on having the highest of expectations of everyone, both students and staff, and passionate about building a strong staff team who work together to drive success for our pupils. they are committed to providing a world-class education that improves the life chances of students, at whatever stage of learning, where hard work, kindness and responsibility are our shared values.
The top performing school in Swindon for pupils' progress with a Progress 8 score that is well above national average. This puts the school in the top 20% of secondary schools nationally and means that pupils who attend make greater than expected progress.
What the schools offers:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A space where your ideas and spirations will be listened to
- An exciting curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Termly and annual staff recognition and awards scheme
- Coaching/ counselling services, with free access to a mental wellbeing app
- Free on-site parking
The school are looking for an English teacher who:
- is passionate about their subject and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management,
- can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team,
- has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life,
- has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our students.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
We pride ourselves on employing a wide range of educators from a variety of experienced backgrounds and settings as well as aspiring educators and teachers with diverse experiences and transferable skills who are passionate and caring individuals to educate children and young people within our schools.
If you feel you would be great for this role, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.