Protocol Education are working in partnership with a Secondary School based in Camden who are seeking to appoint an English Teacher to join them after the May half Term
The school are seeking an experienced and dedicated Secondary English Teacher to join their team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about education and have a proven track record of delivering outstanding lessons to secondary students.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging and effective lessons to secondary students
- Develop and implement innovative and engaging lesson plans and activities to support student learning
- Evaluate student progress and provide constructive feedback to help them reach their full potential
- Collaborate with colleagues and participate in professional development opportunities
- Support and mentor less experienced teachers as required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, English or a related field
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- At least 5 years of experience as a Secondary English Teacher
- Strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver engaging and effective lessons to students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Dynamic and inclusive culture
If you are an experienced Secondary English Teacher with a passion for education, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a trial day and interview with the Head of Department.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.