English Teacher - Salisbury
Protocol Education are working with a Swindon based Secondary school to appoint a English Teacher to work Tuesday - Friday with Key Stage 3. The successful teacher will be inspiring, enthusiastic, and dedicated and will join a talented and collaborative teaching team. You need to be someone who shares the vision and belief that all children can exceed expectations, without limits.
A popular, high performing secondary school benefiting from extensive grounds. A team of outstanding staff aim to inspire, challenge and nurture students to achieve academic excellence, develop their talents and give them the confidence to grow as individuals with the skills and attitudes to be successful. The school works as a community to fulfil our vision - for our students to be the best version of themselves.
What the schools offers:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A space where your ideas and spirations will be listened to
- An exciting curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Termly and annual staff recognition and awards scheme
- Coaching/ counselling services, with free access to a mental wellbeing app
- Free on-site parking
The school are looking for an English teacher who:
- is passionate about their subject and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management,
- is interested in the science of learning and is committed to continuous improvement,
- can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team,
- has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life,
- has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our students.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.