Are you looking for your next opportunity in West London and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? If this is you – we want to hear from you!
I am looking for a suitably qualified English Teacher for long term roles for roles across West London.
I am working closely with Secondary Schools based in West London across the boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hillingdonm Hounslow and Kensington and Chelsea.
About the role:
As a dedicated English Teacher, we aim to:
- Link you with suitable roles working across Key Stages 3 to 5
- Work within your parameters
- Be transparent with you in expectations about availability and details of any assignment
- Support you with providing opportunities to CPD (such as Safeguarding courses)
- Degree in English or English Studies and History or English Studies and Religion and a PGDE/PGCE or QTS Qualification.
- Degree credit points should contain Literature and some Media Studies topics.
- Able to design schemes of work and lessons on English language, communication and literature
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills is a must.
- Knowledge across different frameworks of assessment is desired (AQA, EdExcel, BTEC).
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques. Able to promote behaviour for learning.
- Must display calm and professional approach to managing class expectations and behaviour standards
- Highly organized and good communication is a must. Must be able to work collaboratively and take direction from other staff.
- Steady career or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years.
- Clients are open to candidates with good to outstanding references.
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Access to Safeguarding professional development – with over 50 online courses available to Diploma and Certificate level
- Competitive rates
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being preferred suppliers to schools
- We’ve assisted over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed
- Protocol Education has received REC status, won ISO 9001 Customer Service awards and Investors in People accreditation
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.