Experienced teachers and ECTs welcome
Are you an excellent teacher of English looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development? Are you a new entrant into the profession?
This brand new school only opened in 2019 and has full interactive classrooms.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of English to join our outstanding English Department.
We are looking for someone with strong subject knowledge and enthusiasm who has the ability to teach across all key stages.
The school is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted as Good in all categories and Good overall.
The role is to start in January 2023 and is for a full year.
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience as an English teacher
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
Proof of address-
Protocol Education can offer:
Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars
£250 BONUS refer a Teacher/Teaching Assistant each referral
NQT/ECT Support network
Candidate social events
CV writing assistance and marketing tools
We also have other opportunities for training teachers and cover supervisors within all other subjects, please contact us for more information.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply and we will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.