Are you looking for your next opportunity to Teach English in Hackney and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? If this is you – we want to hear from you!
We are working closely with a secondary school based in Hackney who are seeking to appoint an English Teacher to join their successful, thriving English Department.
About the school;
- The school has large open spaces, along with the most up to date technology.
- The school has a strong focus on creativity.
- The school offers a warm, welcoming and supportive staff, generating a strong community spirit. The school also has a number of additional incentives, both professionally and for wellbeing.
- The school values students aspiring to reach excellence. They pride themselves on providing creative teaching and learning opportunities, as well as a number of extra-curricular activities.
- Results: Students have achieved excellent results performing above average over time when matched against like schools and National averages.
- The school looks for ambitious staff, who are enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individuals. The school offers a range of staff benefits and opportunities in terms of professional development. The school has pupil to teacher ratios than are inline with the national averages.
- You will hold QTS (qualified Teacher status)
- Experience of teaching English up to KS4 (teaching up to KS5 is desirable however, not essential)
- You will have a passion for Teaching & Learning
If you are interested in being considered for this English Teacher role in Hackney role, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.