Protocol Education has an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Teacher of English to join a qulaity secondary English department. The successful candidate will be someone who truly wishes to inspire our pupils to realise their goals. Whether you are new to the teaching profession or experienced, you will contribute to leading and shaping the vision and future of the school.
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- An excellent teacher with a record of excellent outcomes.
- Collaborative, building strong professional relationships.
- Able to motivate and inspire students and staff to achieve their full potential.
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Someone who has a measurable impact as an individual teacher and throughout the school.
- Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school.
The successful candidate will have the ability to teach across all age and ability ranges. You will be an effective classroom teacher with the ability to raise the achievement of all students and be keen to play a full part in the life of the school.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
• An extremely competitive pay rate.
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.