A highly regarded, Secondary School in Doncaster is looking for an English Teacher to cover staff absence. This opportunity is open to both NQTs and Experienced Teachers. The school is looking for an English Teacher who under the guidance of the Director of English will teach English in Key Stages 3 and 4, across a wide ability range.
The school is interested in hearing from Teachers looking for both full-time and part time work. This is a contract position running through to the summer holidays and possibly beyond.
- English Teacher
- Teaching English across KS3 & 4
- Working alongside ‘Outstanding’ practitioners throughout the English department
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Outstanding practice in the classroom
- Understanding of the 8 teaching standards
- English Degree & UK QTS
- Supporting the ethos and long-term vision of the school
- Must have a strong academic background throughout – GCSEs & A Levels
- You must be looking to improve and be a hard-working individual
- Strong understanding of the English KS3 & 4 curriculum - Being confident is key
- A large and very well-respected school that is ethnically diverse
- SLT are determined to improve the level of teaching and achievements
- Investing into ‘NQTs’ looking to implement new material and content into the curriculum
- Creative school – investing in the arts and extracurricular activities
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.