We are currently working in partnership with a Mainstream Secondary School in Redcar and Cleveland who is looking to appoint a Full time, Qualified English Teacher. Whether you are an ECT or experienced Teacher all applicants who hold the essential criteria will be considered. The ideal educator for this role will be a positive role model who can captivate students attention by supporting in engaging learning and boosting their pupils attainment through enthusiasm and attainment.
Start date: ASAP
Term: Long term
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Essential Criteria for this role:
- PGCE with QTS or relavent qualification
- Experience of teaching English to KS3 and KS4 students
- Experience of planning, preparation and communicating
- Good understanding of preparing students for GCSE
- Up to date knowledge of the UK Curriculum
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service
- Can provide references covering the last 2 years
Protocol will offer:
- Pay to scale
- CPD courses and webinars to further knowledge
- Work with a consultant who will support you
- Refer a friend for a £250 bonus
It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.