Protocol Education has been selected as the approved National Tutoring Programme (NTP) Tuition Partner to support an SEMH School in Bath.
The school’s aim is to teach an engaging curriculum that is locally based, and child led, focussing on improving enjoyment and achievement whilst delivering continuous high-quality tuition in order to close gaps in Reading and Writing particularly for their disadvantaged pupils. As a result, they are looking for tutors to work with small groups delivering KS4 English Functional Skills. The role is mornings delivering 45 minute sessions for up to 20 students with SEMH and those that have experienced trauma and toxic stress.
To be considered for the position of an NTP Tutor, you will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher, hold a degree level qualification in a relevant subject, or have experience working in a similar environment
- Have a minimum of six months tutoring or teaching / intervention /SEND experience with excellent references
- Be committed to planning, delivering and reporting on high-quality, impactful tuition that engages your students
- Be required to complete our mandatory CPD certified Tuition Toolkit training programme
What's in it for you?
- Excellent rates of pay between £25 - £35 per hour via PAYE
- Flexible hours to work as and when you want to supplement studies or general work/life balance
- Excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and learn new skills
- Having an impact on the learning, progress and development of the students with which you are working
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role please click apply NOW
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.