Join Protocol Education
Make a difference every day, in the lives of pupils, teachers and schools.
Part of the dynamically growing Supporting Education Group, Protocol Education are a leading education recruitment business, working in partnership with schools to support the education of thousands of pupils. We have 42 branches across England and are the first-choice agency for job seekers looking for roles within Education.
We are on an exciting journey of growth and looking to build and grow our teams across our London offices.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will bring schools and educators together providing a better education experience for pupils throughout London. This role plays a part in the overall growth strategy of the branch and wider company and is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in the business, You will be joining a thriving team covering a specialist sector and will be responsible for building your educator pool and school base across local London boroughs - and we will be right there, supporting and cheering you on.
• Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract and grow business across your region.
• Maintain that all-important personal touch through regular face-to-face client and visits, high impact sales conversations and ongoing engagement with key decision makers.
• Meet with potential and existing schools face to face, online or over the phone. Building and fostering positive relationships.
• Actively business develop target schools and strengthen relationships with existing schools.
• Maintain excellent understanding and knowledge of the staffing supply market locally.
• Delight your schools through strong relationships, market leading customer care and delivery of best quality teachers and support staff.
• Proactively build and develop your own educator database and match them to the right roles (permanent or temporary)
• Meet and exceed agreed targets and objectives.
Who you are:
• Passionate, with a drive to seek new business.
• Driven and self-motivated
• Commercially aware and a strategic thinker
• Strong verbal and confident communicator with effective written communication skills
• Resilient and courageous
• Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise well.
• Enjoy teamwork but able to demonstrate autonomy and initiative.
• Pro-actively seeks opportunities for self-growth.
What We Offer:
• Excellent Salary: £25,300 to £30,613+ OTE £ monthly commission & bonus
• Access to excellent training and development and fantastic market leading technology to give you the data, insights, and resources you need to succeed.
• Flexible working
• Generous holiday entitlement (28 days Annual Leave rising to 33 days with continuous service)
• Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our success.
• Local Incentives, activities, and rewards.
• Market leading flexible benefit package including opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.