Protocol Education is looking for Early Career Teacher who are currently looking for a role for September. We are working with a number of schools in the Havering area who are looking for driven and motivated ECT's to support them in their first year.
This would be a temp to perm role and we welcome any teachers looking for work in the Havering/ Essex area.
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculums
- Motivated and confident individual with a productive approach to teaching
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills
- Able to build positive relationships with both staff and students
- A valid DBS on the update service
- Keeping up-to-date records of students learning and progression
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
Benefits of working with us:
- Your own dedicated consultant with 24/7 support
- Refer a friend scheme
- Competitive pay
- Local work
- No outside of hours work
- Flexibility of supply to meet your personal circumstances
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £38.00
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.