We are currently in contact with numberous Primary Schools in the Middlesbrough / Hartlepool area that are looking for a qualified primary teacher for Long-Term and Short-Term supply cover in the early stages of their career. The school's are looking to recruit someone with experience teaching in EYFS, KS1 or KS2. In order to be considered for the role, you must be hardworking, kind, approachable staff making the school a great environment for children to learn, build friendships and thrive.
What the schools offer:
- Working alongside a great team that offer support and guidance.
- Induction and training available for all new starters.
- An interesting curriculum that engages children.
- The opportunity to have a positive long-term impact on children and their families.
The Successful candidate will be:
- A teacher that is open and has a friendly manner meaning colleagues and children can approach them.
- Someone who can build a rapport with internal members of the school as well as families.
- Someone who will find creative/captivating ways to teach, and willing to shares these ideas with colleagues.
- Calm, resilient teacher who can find solutions to problems that may arise.
- Be committed to the school’s strategies in behaviour management and to help raise the standard of learning.
Protocol can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now
- Competitive rates of pay
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.