Are you an ECT (Early Career Teacher) ready to start your Induction?
Could you be our next passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment for innovative education to raise standards for all?
Do you have experience as a Teacher ready to take on a new challenge in September 2023?
We are working with a popular Primary School in Ealing who are seeking a determined NQT for a position starting in September 2023. The role is suitable for ECT's with experience in Early Years
- ECT Teacher
- Based in Ealing Borough
- £145 - £234 per day
- September 2023 Start
- Full time (Monday - Friday)
We are looking for an ECT or experienced Class Teacher who can:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning.
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Is a dedicated team player
- Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
About the School – ECT
About the Role:
- Must have UK QTS or PGCE
- Must live in the UK – Brent/Harrow preferably
- Required to teach in Early Years
- This post will suit an ECT looking to be developed through their Induction.
- Good Feedback from Teaching Placements
Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
If you are interested in this ECT Teacher role, then apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if you are not a graduate, and looking for similar roles, then please still send over your CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.