Early Years Teaching Assistant – Middlesbrough
£77-£85 per day
Here at Protocol Education we have roles available for individuals who are passionate about supporting and enhancing young children’s education.
We are looking for motivated and driven Early Years Teaching Assistants to support in a range of classroom environments in Early Years for day to day, short term and long term work.
Working in schools in the Stockton areas you will be:
- Hold a Level 3/4 Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced in supporting individual and small groups of young children from Nursery-Reception age (3-4 years).
- Knowledge of EYFS curriculum.
- Support the classroom teacher in helping deliver quality education, enhancing children’s education, learning and development.
- Availability to work a minimum of 3 days a week, between Monday to Friday.
Benefits for working for Protocol:
- Flexible job opportunities to work around you.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – receive £50.
- Access to a variety of training courses to support your ongoing professional & personal development.
APPLY today – We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.