Early Years Teaching Assistant:
Salary: £77-£80 a day // £385-£400 a week
Setting: Mainstream Primary School, in early years supporting SEN students.
Protocol Education are looking to recruit a teaching assistant in the Nottingham/Bulwell area, who is passionate about working with children with challenging behaviour and want to make a real difference in the lives of the children they work with. We are looking for someone patient and resilient so if you fit this description, please apply for this really rewarding role.
- Provide high-quality care and education to children in the early years.
- Plan and implement age-appropriate activities to support children's learning and development.
- Create a safe and nurturing environment for children to thrive.
- Observe and assess children's progress, maintaining accurate records.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure each child's individual needs are met.
- Foster a love for learning through play and exploration.
- Have experience with early years children and/or SEN students
- Knowledge of early childhood development principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and establish positive relationships with children and parents.
- Passionate, patient, and dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for young learners.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.