Job Title: EYFS/Reception Supply Teacher
Position Overview: As an EYFS/Reception Supply Teacher, you will play a vital role in shaping the foundation of our students' education. Your creativity, energy, and passion for early childhood development will contribute to a positive learning experience.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons that align with the EYFS curriculum.
- Foster a caring and inclusive classroom environment.
- Implement a variety of teaching strategies to cater to individual learning needs.
- Collaborate with teaching assistants and colleagues to create a cohesive learning experience.
- Provide constructive feedback to regular teaching staff on students' progress.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) or Reception.
- Enthusiasm for working with young children.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. ️
- Flexibility and adaptability to different classroom settings.
- Competitive daily rates.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you are a dedicated and passionate EYFS/Reception teacher eager to contribute to the development of young minds, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.