Job Title: Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher to join our team of educators in Nottingham. The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified teacher with QTS and have experience teaching in a Nursery or Reception class.
As an EYFS teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering high-quality, play-based learning experiences that promote children's development across all areas of the EYFS curriculum. You must be passionate about early years education and have a deep understanding of how young children learn and develop.
- Planning and delivering high-quality, play-based learning experiences that promote children's development across all areas of the EYFS curriculum.
- Creating a welcoming and inclusive learning environment that promotes children's emotional wellbeing and fosters positive relationships.
- Assessing and monitoring children's progress and using this information to plan next steps in their learning.
- Building positive relationships with parents and carers and working collaboratively with them to support children's learning and development.
- Managing behaviour in line with the school's behaviour policy and promoting positive behaviour through praise and encouragement.
- Participating in regular team meetings, training, and professional development opportunities.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and experience teaching in a Nursery or Reception class.
- A deep understanding of the EYFS curriculum and how young children learn and develop.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to create engaging and challenging learning experiences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and contribute to a positive and inclusive school culture.
- A specialism or interest in a particular area of early years education, such as outdoor learning or language development.
- Experience using technology to enhance teaching and learning.
- Knowledge of SEND and the ability to adapt learning experiences to meet the needs of all learners.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, as well as the opportunity to work with a supportive team of educators in a dynamic and exciting school environment. We also provide ongoing professional development opportunities to help you develop your skills and progress in your career.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic EYFS Teacher looking for a new challenge in Nottingham, please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.