Early Years Teacher
Have you been searching for flexible Day to Day work within primary schools in and around Isleworth? I am currently recruiting Early Years Teachers to become regulars at local schools who the client can call up to cover in the nursery and reception classes.
Daily and Long Term cover are at an all time high. We are fortunate to be working with a large number of fantastic Primary schools in Isleworth.
We offer daily supply, short term and long- term cover work.
***Supportive primary school
***Graded GOOD by Ofsted
This position would suit a capable and enthusiastic primary teacher either experienced or NQT. The perfect candidate will be able to encourage imaginative learning amongst their students and show exemplary understanding of the required curriculum when booked in to long term roles.
- Experience working in Primary mainstream and/or SEN schools
- Available at least 3 days per week
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one)
- Able to provide 2 or more references covering the last 3 years.
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs as well as Surrey.
- Optional CPD Training in our Bloomsbury Office.
- Competitive salary (working hours 8:30am-3:30pm)
- A dedicated consultant
If you are interested, please apply for this role and we will be in touch asap.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.